Our experienced roofers provide expert roof replacement for homeowners in Hamilton, Burlington, St. Catharines, Oakville, and Niagara.
We specialize in quality roof replacements that will last in the decades to come. We know a roof installation is a major investment, which is why we always provide top quality workmanship and supplies.
Whether you want to improve the energy efficiency, resale value, visual appeal, or structural integrity of your home, we can help.
Why Choose Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing as Your Roof Replacement Contractors?
- We guarantee our workmanship with a 10 year warranty.
- We use high quality materials – for example, our laminate shingles come with a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
- We’re a residential roofing company with over 50 years of experience providing our customers with high satisfaction at competitive prices.
- We are committed to safety. Our health and safety policy is 60 pages long. We have workplace insurance (including liability insurance) and a current Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) certification.
- Our roofers take pride in their workmanship. We never take shortcuts.
- We provide free roofing estimates so you can make an informed decision.
- We have an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau and we won the award for Best of 2016 in Roofing from HomeStars.
Our Roof Replacement Process
When you contact us for a roof replacement, here’s what you can expect:
- You will speak to a knowledgeable customer service representative to schedule your free estimate.
- We will provide you an estimate in writing, detailing the proposed work and costs.
- If you choose us, our crew will begin work according to an agreed-upon schedule.
- After the work is complete, we will thoroughly clean up your property.
- We will perform a final inspection to ensure the work meets both your and our standards.
Top 10 Signs of Roof Failure
Here are the top 10 signs it might be time to replace your roof:
- Damaged flashing.
- Blistering or peeling paint.
- Attic leakage.
- Stains on ceilings or walls.
- Mold or mildew growth.
- Exterior decay of the sheathing or siding.
- Missing, cracked, or curling shingles.
- Darker spots on the roof or granules in the gutters.
- Major increase in energy costs.
If you are ready for a new roof or if you see any of these warning signs, please contact us for a free, no-obligation inspection and estimate.
Getting your roof fixed should not be difficult and it shouldn't put you into financial difficulties. That's why we offer the best finance programs in the industry. We are committed to reliable, quality service. We would like to stress that our financing options are NOT “gimmicks” or credit card type programs.
- Shingle Warranties Explained
- 3 Things Not to Do When Hiring a Roofer
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Roofer Before You Hire Them
- Beware of This Common Roofing Scam – Lowest Bid
- Avoid These 5 Mistakes When Choosing a Roofer