The Herb Lodde Roofing Advantages
High Quality, Fair Price
We provide our customers with the highest level of service at a fair and competitive price.
We guarantee our workmanship with a 10-year warranty on all completed roof replacements.
We’re proud to provide a LIFETIME manufacturer’s warranty on our laminate shingles materials.
Your Roof is Treated Like Our Own Families
We Also Do
- Skylights & Sun Tunnels
Get Your New Roof In 3 Easy Steps
Book A Free Estimate
Contact us for a free, no-obligation estimate by one of our roofing experts.
Receive A Quote
We provide our customers with the highest calibre service at a fair and competitive price.
We provide unmatched integrity, professionalism, and honesty with our customers.
A Roof Is No Small Investment,
We Take This Seriously
Our roofing company is built on the idea of honest and superior quality work, to provide homeowners with the best materials and workmanship for their home, their needs, and their budget – without taking shortcuts.
- In providing our customers with the highest level of service at a fair and competitive price.
- In building our roofing company through respect and referral customers.
- In providing free roofing estimates so you can make an informed decision.
- In maintaining the highest level of integrity, professionalism, and honesty to our customers.
- That a roof is not just a roof, but an integral part of your most valuable asset.
Request A Free Estimate Now
How do I know when my roof needs to be replaced?
Here are some of the key signs that it’s time to replace your roof:
- Roof is reaching the end of its lifespan (will vary depending on the type of roof).
- Ceilings and/or walls are showing signs of water damage.
- Shingles are curled or buckling.
- Shingles are missing.
- Eavestrough has large amounts of shingle granules.
Why do you recommend an ice and water shield?
An ice and water shield is exactly what it sounds like! It’s a shield to guard against areas that are leak-prone, such as eaves, valleys, chimney flashings, and skylight flashings.
We recommend that an ice and water shield be installed in each of these places to protect your roof from ice dams and wind-driven rain. For extra protection, we go 6 ft at the eaves with ice and water.
Why do you recommend underlayments?
Whether you decide on a traditional (felt) underlay or synthetic underlay, both are beneficial for adding that extra layer of protection for your roof deck. Each one will protect the roof deck from water penetration due to blow offs or wind-driven rain. Underlays will also protect the shingles from resins that can bleed through the plywood.