Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing!
At this time of year, we always pause to reflect on all the good things we are so fortunate to have including our family, our community, and of course you—our valued customers!
Our showrooms will be closed from December 22nd to January 7th. We will be returning on January 8th.
Please keep in mind that our winter hours of operation have changed:
- Our St. Catharines showroom will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Our Burlington showroom will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Inspect Your Roof Before Santa Arrives!
This is the perfect time of year to check up on your roof, getting it ready for the season ahead.
If your roof needs attention this winter, whether it is damaged or you simply need a roofer to get rid of too much snow, trust the experts at Herb Lodde & Sons. We have been providing winter roofing services for over fifty years and can effectively take care of snow build ups, ice dams, and more.
From all of us at Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing, have a very Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
Like this? You might also like:
- 3 Tips to Help You Get Your Roof Ready for Winter
- Do I Need to Remove the Snow on My Roof?
- How Lodde Uses Salt to Remove Built-Up Snow and Ice from Your Roof
- Inspecting Your Roof for Damage Caused by High Winds - April 5, 2018
- 3 Reasons You Should Spring into Action When Getting a Roofing Estimate - April 4, 2018
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing! - December 21, 2017
- Thank You for Voting Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing the #1 Roofing Company in St. Catharines! - December 1, 2017
- Get Your Roof Ready for Winter with a Fall Roofing Checkup [Infographic] - November 10, 2017
- How to Choose the Perfect Shingles for Your Roof - September 13, 2017
- How Attic Insulation Keeps Your House Cool Throughout the Summer - August 31, 2017
- 4 Things You Can Do to Make Sure Your New Roof Won’t Fail - July 21, 2017
- 3 Things Not to Do When Hiring a Roofer - April 13, 2017
- To Repair or Replace Your Roof, That Is the Question - February 27, 2017