Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing!
At this time of year, we always pause to reflect on all the good things we are so fortunate to have including our family, our community, and of course you—our valued customers!
Our showrooms will be closed from December 22nd to January 7th. We will be returning on January 8th.
Please keep in mind that our winter hours of operation have changed:
- Our St. Catharines showroom will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Our Burlington showroom will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Inspect Your Roof Before Santa Arrives!
This is the perfect time of year to check up on your roof, getting it ready for the season ahead.
If your roof needs attention this winter, whether it is damaged or you simply need a roofer to get rid of too much snow, trust the experts at Herb Lodde & Sons. We have been providing winter roofing services for over fifty years and can effectively take care of snow build ups, ice dams, and more.
From all of us at Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing, have a very Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
Like this? You might also like:
- 3 Tips to Help You Get Your Roof Ready for Winter
- Do I Need to Remove the Snow on My Roof?
- How Lodde Uses Salt to Remove Built-Up Snow and Ice from Your Roof
- Why is My Roof Leaking? - October 28, 2019
- Herb Lodde & Sons Is Proud to Be Baeumler Approved - August 19, 2019
- Does a New Roof Add Value to Your Home? - July 9, 2019
- Herb Lodde & Sons Wins 2019 Best of Award in Roofing from HomeStars! - March 13, 2019
- What You Need to Know about Winter Roof Replacements - February 7, 2019
- Merry Christmas from the Team at Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing - December 19, 2018
- Common Winter Roofing Problems: How You Can Identify, Fix, and Avoid Them - December 13, 2018
- Your Roof in a Storm: How You Can Protect One of Your Home’s Most Valuable Assets - October 17, 2018
- Shingle Warranties Explained - August 31, 2018
- When Is the Right Time to Replace a Roof in Canada - June 22, 2018
IS THERE SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ ABOUT?
Fill out the form on our request page to let us know questions you would like answered or topics you would like to read about!Submit Your Ideas