What’s it Like Working with a Lodde Roofer? Watch This Video to Find out!
For over 50 years, we’ve been providing quality roofing services throughout Southern Ontario. What’s at the heart of it all? You – our clients.
We’ve built our family owned and operated business on customer service and satisfaction. Our experienced crews use only the highest quality materials and take pride in their superior workmanship. We know how important your home is to you. We’re homeowners too!
When you contact us, you’ll speak to a knowledgeable representative. Your free in-home consultation and any subsequent work will be scheduled around your needs. When our crews are done, they’ll perform a thorough cleanup and inspection of your property to ensure your satisfaction. The only sign we’ve been there will be the improved appearance of your home’s exterior!
Check out our video to learn more about working with a Lodde roofer:
Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing has been providing quality roof replacements and repairs since 1964. We stand behind our workmanship and are committed to delivering superior results using the best materials. Contact us today to schedule your in-home consultation!
Like this? You might also like:
- Avoid These 5 Mistakes When Choosing a Roofer
- Herb Lodde & Sons Wins HomeStars’ Best of 2016 in Roofing
- Safety at Any Height: Hiring a Roofer Committed to Safe Work
- 4 Things You Can Do to Make Sure Your New Roof Won’t Fail - July 21, 2017
- 3 Things Not to Do When Hiring a Roofer - April 13, 2017
- To Repair or Replace Your Roof, That Is the Question - February 27, 2017
- Top 5 Problems for Homeowners and their Roofs during an Unrelenting Winter - February 13, 2017
- How Herb Lodde & Sons Does New Roof Construction and Installation [VIDEO] - January 24, 2017
- Removing Rooftop Ice and Snow with Salt - January 17, 2017
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing! - December 20, 2016
- 3 Tips to Help You Get Your Roof Ready for Winter - December 5, 2016
- Your Guide to Finding New Roofing - November 17, 2016
- 5 Tips for Maintaining a Flat or Low-Sloped Roof - October 28, 2016