Spring Roofing Check-Up [Infographic]
How is your roof looking this spring? Have you checked it yet?
With winter in the rear-view mirror and summer on the horizon, now is the time to inspect your roof! Whether you handle the necessary upkeep yourself or call in a professional roofer, seasonal maintenance will keep your roof looking and performing its best for years to come.
Use our springtime roofing checklist to make sure your roof is in tip-top shape:
Share this Image On Your Site
Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing has been providing quality roof replacements and repairs since 1964. We stand behind our workmanship and are committed to delivering superior results using the best materials. Contact us today to schedule your in-home consultation!
Like this? You might also like:
- Top 5 Spring Maintenance Tips for Your Residential Roof
- Beware of This Common Roofing Scam – High Pressure Sales Tactics
- Beware of This Common Roofing Scam – Roofer Who Shows Up after a Storm
- Have You Crossed “Inspect the Roof” Off Your Spring To-Do List? - May 18, 2018
- Inspecting Your Roof for Damage Caused by High Winds - April 5, 2018
- 3 Reasons You Should Spring into Action When Getting a Roofing Estimate - April 4, 2018
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing! - December 21, 2017
- Thank You for Voting Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing the #1 Roofing Company in St. Catharines! - December 1, 2017
- Get Your Roof Ready for Winter with a Fall Roofing Checkup [Infographic] - November 10, 2017
- How to Choose the Perfect Shingles for Your Roof - September 13, 2017
- How Attic Insulation Keeps Your House Cool Throughout the Summer - August 31, 2017
- 4 Things You Can Do to Make Sure Your New Roof Won’t Fail - July 21, 2017
- 3 Things Not to Do When Hiring a Roofer - April 13, 2017