Spring Roofing Check-Up [Infographic]
How is your roof looking this spring? Have you checked it yet?
With winter in the rear-view mirror and summer on the horizon, now is the time to inspect your roof! Whether you handle the necessary upkeep yourself or call in a professional roofer, seasonal maintenance will keep your roof looking and performing its best for years to come.
Use our springtime roofing checklist to make sure your roof is in tip-top shape:
Share this Image On Your Site
Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing has been providing quality roof replacements and repairs since 1964. We stand behind our workmanship and are committed to delivering superior results using the best materials. Contact us today to schedule your in-home consultation!
Like this? You might also like:
- Top 5 Spring Maintenance Tips for Your Residential Roof
- Beware of This Common Roofing Scam – High Pressure Sales Tactics
- Beware of This Common Roofing Scam – Roofer Who Shows Up after a Storm
- What You Need to Know about Winter Roof Replacements - February 7, 2019
- Merry Christmas from the Team at Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing - December 19, 2018
- Common Winter Roofing Problems: How You Can Identify, Fix, and Avoid Them - December 13, 2018
- Your Roof in a Storm: How You Can Protect One of Your Home’s Most Valuable Assets - October 17, 2018
- Shingle Warranties Explained - August 31, 2018
- When Is the Right Time to Replace a Roof in Canada - June 22, 2018
- Have You Crossed “Inspect the Roof” Off Your Spring To-Do List? - May 18, 2018
- Inspecting Your Roof for Damage Caused by High Winds - April 5, 2018
- 3 Reasons You Should Spring into Action When Getting a Roofing Estimate - April 4, 2018
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing! - December 21, 2017
IS THERE SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ ABOUT?
Fill out the form on our request page to let us know questions you would like answered or topics you would like to read about!Submit Your Ideas