Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing!
The team at Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing would like to wish you a festive Christmas season, and a very happy new year!
This holiday season, we’re taking the time to reflect upon all the good things we have:
- Our Family: We’ve certainly grown since starting as a small family owned and operated business, but we always keep family at the heart of all we do.
- Our Friends: We see our friends as true and valued extensions of our family.
- Our Roofs: Not everyone in our community has a warm, safe roof above their head this Christmas. We are thankful for all the good things we are blessed with and will continue working for those around us who are less fortunate.
Do you need to schedule a roof inspection to make sure your home is in good shape this winter? get in touch with us to arrange a date today.
Our showrooms (17 Neilson Street in St. Catharines and 4129 Harvester Road in Burlington) will be closed for the holidays between December 23rd and January 8th. If you need emergency services, call us at 905-935-7571 or 905-332-8200. We will be checking messages regularly over the holidays.
We re-open on Monday, January 9th.
From all of us at Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing, have a very Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing has been providing quality roofing repairs and replacements since 1964. We provide a range of winter-specific services, including snow removal, ice dam prevention, and emergency repairs. Contact us to learn more about our services.
Like this? You might also like:
- 3 Tips to Help You Get Your Roof Ready for Winter
- Do I Need to Remove the Snow on My Roof?
- How Lodde Uses Salt to Remove Built-Up Snow and Ice from Your Roof
- How to Get Financial Assistance for a Roof Replacement - February 26, 2020
- Merry Christmas from Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing - December 18, 2019
- Why is My Roof Leaking? - October 28, 2019
IS THERE SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ ABOUT?
Fill out the form on our request page to let us know questions you would like answered or topics you would like to read about!Submit Your Ideas