Merry Christmas from the Team at Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing
From all of us at Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing, we wish you a merry Christmas and a wonderful 2019.
At this time of year, we often pause to reflect on all the things we are so fortunate to have in our lives including our friends and families, our communities, the roofs above our heads, and our valued customers who have supported us for more than fifty years.
From our families to yours, we hope you enjoy the holiday season and wish you all the best in the New Year.
Our showrooms will be closed from December 21st to January 6th. We will be returning on January 7th.
Please keep in mind that our winter hours of operation have changed:
- Our St. Catharines showroom will be open from 8:00am to 4:00pm.
- Our Burlington showroom will be open from 8:00am to 4:00pm.
Looking after Your Roof throughout the Winter
Is your roof ready for winter? Read our blog to find out how to identify, fix, and avoid common winter roofing problems.
If your roof needs attention this winter, trust the experts at Herb Lodde & Sons. We have been providing winter roofing services to homeowners in St. Catharines, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville and surrounding areas for more than five decades.
From all of us at Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing, have a very Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
Like this? You might also like:
- 3 Tips to Help You Get Your Roof Ready for Winter
- Do I Need to Remove the Snow on My Roof?
- How Lodde Uses Salt to Remove Built-Up Snow and Ice from Your Roof
- Why is My Roof Leaking? - October 28, 2019
- Herb Lodde & Sons Is Proud to Be Baeumler Approved - August 19, 2019
- Does a New Roof Add Value to Your Home? - July 9, 2019
- Herb Lodde & Sons Wins 2019 Best of Award in Roofing from HomeStars! - March 13, 2019
- What You Need to Know about Winter Roof Replacements - February 7, 2019
- Merry Christmas from the Team at Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing - December 19, 2018
- Common Winter Roofing Problems: How You Can Identify, Fix, and Avoid Them - December 13, 2018
- Your Roof in a Storm: How You Can Protect One of Your Home’s Most Valuable Assets - October 17, 2018
- Shingle Warranties Explained - August 31, 2018
- When Is the Right Time to Replace a Roof in Canada - June 22, 2018
IS THERE SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ ABOUT?
Fill out the form on our request page to let us know questions you would like answered or topics you would like to read about!Submit Your Ideas