Merry Christmas from Lodde Roofing!
The Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing team would like to wish you a safe and wonderful Christmas, and say thank you to all our valuable clients. It is important at this time of year to remember how lucky we are for everything we have – here are a few of our favourites!
- Family: Herb Lodde & Sons started out as a small family roofing business that focused on quality craftsmanship. Today, the Herb Lodde Roofing family has grown into a well-established company that upholds Herb Lodde’s original values and visions.
- Friends: Friends are always there to support us, and are really just extensions of our family. The roofing and siding contracting industry brings together lots of friends, so there will always be someone to hold our ladders.
- Roofs over our heads: There are many people who face the winter without a home, and no guarantee of having a warm place to sleep. We’re thankful this season for the things we can sometimes take for granted.
We encourage you to get in touch with us before the holidays to make sure your roof is in top shape and ready to keep your home warm and dry for your Christmas festivities. Our offices are open until December 22nd!
Holiday Hours: Closed from December 22nd, 2014 to January 4th, 2015.
>> Have a Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!
Serving homeowners in Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Niagara, and St. Catharines.
Like this? You might also like:
- How Can I Find the Leak in My Roof?
- 5 Tips to Help Your Roof Withstand the Winter
- How Your Home’s Siding Can Be a Great Investment
- 4 Things You Can Do to Make Sure Your New Roof Won’t Fail - July 21, 2017
- 3 Things Not to Do When Hiring a Roofer - April 13, 2017
- To Repair or Replace Your Roof, That Is the Question - February 27, 2017
- Top 5 Problems for Homeowners and their Roofs during an Unrelenting Winter - February 13, 2017
- How Herb Lodde & Sons Does New Roof Construction and Installation [VIDEO] - January 24, 2017
- Removing Rooftop Ice and Snow with Salt - January 17, 2017
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing! - December 20, 2016
- 3 Tips to Help You Get Your Roof Ready for Winter - December 5, 2016
- Your Guide to Finding New Roofing - November 17, 2016
- 5 Tips for Maintaining a Flat or Low-Sloped Roof - October 28, 2016