Merry Christmas from Lodde Roofing!
The Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing team would like to wish you a safe and wonderful Christmas, and say thank you to all our valuable clients. It is important at this time of year to remember how lucky we are for everything we have – here are a few of our favourites!
- Family: Herb Lodde & Sons started out as a small family roofing business that focused on quality craftsmanship. Today, the Herb Lodde Roofing family has grown into a well-established company that upholds Herb Lodde’s original values and visions.
- Friends: Friends are always there to support us, and are really just extensions of our family. The roofing and siding contracting industry brings together lots of friends, so there will always be someone to hold our ladders.
- Roofs over our heads: There are many people who face the winter without a home, and no guarantee of having a warm place to sleep. We’re thankful this season for the things we can sometimes take for granted.
We encourage you to get in touch with us before the holidays to make sure your roof is in top shape and ready to keep your home warm and dry for your Christmas festivities. Our offices are open until December 22nd!
Holiday Hours: Closed from December 22nd, 2014 to January 4th, 2015.
>> Have a Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!
Serving homeowners in Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Niagara, and St. Catharines.
Like this? You might also like:
- How Can I Find the Leak in My Roof?
- 5 Tips to Help Your Roof Withstand the Winter
- How Your Home’s Siding Can Be a Great Investment
- Have You Crossed “Inspect the Roof” Off Your Spring To-Do List? - May 18, 2018
- Inspecting Your Roof for Damage Caused by High Winds - April 5, 2018
- 3 Reasons You Should Spring into Action When Getting a Roofing Estimate - April 4, 2018
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing! - December 21, 2017
- Thank You for Voting Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing the #1 Roofing Company in St. Catharines! - December 1, 2017
- Get Your Roof Ready for Winter with a Fall Roofing Checkup [Infographic] - November 10, 2017
- How to Choose the Perfect Shingles for Your Roof - September 13, 2017
- How Attic Insulation Keeps Your House Cool Throughout the Summer - August 31, 2017
- 4 Things You Can Do to Make Sure Your New Roof Won’t Fail - July 21, 2017
- 3 Things Not to Do When Hiring a Roofer - April 13, 2017