Merry Christmas from Lodde Roofing!
The team at Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing would like to take this opportunity to wish you a safe and happy holiday, and to say thank you to our valued customers.
At this time of year, we remember how fortunate we are for all we have:
- Family: We started as a small, family-run roofing business with a commitment to quality workmanship. We’ve since expanded in size, but always remember that family is what matters most in life.
- Friends: Over the years, our friends have become true extensions of our family.
- The Roofs above Our Heads: Not all members of our community have a guaranteed place to rest their heads. At this time of year, we are thankful for all that we have been blessed with, and will continue our commitment to our community and those who are less fortunate.
If you’d like to have a roof inspection before the holidays to make sure you’re in good shape for the winter, we encourage you to get in touch with us to arrange a date.
17 Neilson St. St. Catharines: Closed from December 23 – January 4.
4129 Harvester Rd. Burlington: Closed from December 19 – January 4.
Quick Tips for Hanging Christmas Lights
As Christmas gets nearer, the decorations start going up. As you get ready to make your house sparkle, keep these tips in mind when it comes time to hang outside lights:
- Measure lengths: Before you start attaching anything, ensure you have accurately measured your roof and light strings. You want to make sure you have enough lights before you start working.
- Test your lights: Look for broken or missing bulbs and worn out or damaged wiring before you put lights up so you can make replacements on the ground.
- Set ladders up with caution: Ensure your ladder is placed on flat ground, extended above the eaves, and is leaning at a good angle (neither too flat nor too steep). Get a spotter to keep an eye on you while you’re up there.
Take the opportunity while you’re working to inspect your roof’s condition. Check out our blog “Is Your Roof Ready for Winter Weather?” to learn what potential problems you should be keeping an eye out for.
From everyone at Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing, have a Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
Herb Lodde & Son Roofing has been providing quality roofing repairs and replacements since 1964. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
Serving homeowners in St. Catharines, Burlington, Hamilton, Niagara, and Oakville.
Like this? You might also like:
- Why Your Roofing Company Needs to Properly Ventilate Your Attic
- Beware of This Common Roofing Scam – High Pressure Sales Tactics
- How to Get Insurance Funding for Your Roof Repairs after a Storm
- 3 Things Not to Do When Hiring a Roofer - April 13, 2017
- To Repair or Replace Your Roof, That Is the Question - February 27, 2017
- Top 5 Problems for Homeowners and their Roofs during an Unrelenting Winter - February 13, 2017
- How Herb Lodde & Sons Does New Roof Construction and Installation [VIDEO] - January 24, 2017
- Removing Rooftop Ice and Snow with Salt - January 17, 2017
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing! - December 20, 2016
- 3 Tips to Help You Get Your Roof Ready for Winter - December 5, 2016
- Your Guide to Finding New Roofing - November 17, 2016
- 5 Tips for Maintaining a Flat or Low-Sloped Roof - October 28, 2016
- The Devil’s in the Details: Understanding a Roofing Contract - September 28, 2016