Merry Christmas from Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing
During this season, we take time to reflect upon the good things we have… like our partnership with you. We appreciate working with you and hope that the holidays and the coming year will bring you happiness and success.
From all of us at Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing, we wish you a merry Christmas and a wonderful 2020.
Our showrooms will be closed from December 23rd to January 5th. We will be returning on January 6th.
Please keep in mind that our winter hours of operation have changed:
- Our Catharines showroom will be open from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Our Burlington showroom will be open from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
While our showrooms are closed you can always email us, email@example.com and we check our messages daily.
Can You Replace a Roof In the Winter?
The short answer—yes. Read our blog for more information.
If your roof needs attention this winter, trust the experts at Herb Lodde & Sons. We have been providing winter roofing services to homeowners in St. Catharines, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville and surrounding areas for more than five decades.
From all of us at Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing, have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Like this? You might also like:
- 3 Tips to Help You Get Your Roof Ready for Winter
- Do I Need to Remove the Snow on My Roof?
- How Lodde Uses Salt to Remove Built-Up Snow and Ice from Your Roof
- How to Get Financial Assistance for a Roof Replacement - February 26, 2020
- Merry Christmas from Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing - December 18, 2019
- Why is My Roof Leaking? - October 28, 2019
- Herb Lodde & Sons Is Proud to Be Baeumler Approved - August 19, 2019
- Does a New Roof Add Value to Your Home? - July 9, 2019
- Herb Lodde & Sons Wins 2019 Best of Award in Roofing from HomeStars! - March 13, 2019
- What You Need to Know about Winter Roof Replacements - February 7, 2019
- Merry Christmas from the Team at Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing - December 19, 2018
- Common Winter Roofing Problems: How You Can Identify, Fix, and Avoid Them - December 13, 2018
- Your Roof in a Storm: How You Can Protect One of Your Home’s Most Valuable Assets - October 17, 2018
IS THERE SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ ABOUT?
Fill out the form on our request page to let us know questions you would like answered or topics you would like to read about!Submit Your Ideas