How Herb Lodde & Sons Does New Roof Construction and Installation [VIDEO]
Your roof is a major investment. That’s why you need to be sure you work with real experts who will be able to provide the level of service that will keep your roof looking and performing its best for years to come.
This short video touches on everything homeowners should expect from their roofer including:
- The importance of chalk lining to ensure a straight, seamless installation.
- Securing nails properly and caulking any exposed heads.
- Using screws with vents (instead of nailing them).
- Putting down starter shingles, so the whole line adheres to the valley metal and prevents leaks.
- Cutting edges straight or at an angle to divert water into valleys.
- Precautions and extra steps that need to be taken during a wintertime installation.
At Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing, we take nothing but 100% pride in our services and workmanship.
Check out this video to learn more and see a Lodde roofer in action!
Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing has been providing quality roof replacements and repairs since 1964. We stand behind our workmanship and are committed to delivering superior results using the best materials. Contact us today to schedule your in-home consultation!
Like this? You might also like:
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Roofer Before You Hire Them
- What’s it Like Working with a Lodde Roofer? Watch This Video to Find out!
- Safety at Any Height: Hiring a Roofer Committed to Safe Work
- Herb Lodde & Sons Wins 2019 Best of Award in Roofing from HomeStars! - March 13, 2019
- What You Need to Know about Winter Roof Replacements - February 7, 2019
- Merry Christmas from the Team at Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing - December 19, 2018
- Common Winter Roofing Problems: How You Can Identify, Fix, and Avoid Them - December 13, 2018
- Your Roof in a Storm: How You Can Protect One of Your Home’s Most Valuable Assets - October 17, 2018
- Shingle Warranties Explained - August 31, 2018
- When Is the Right Time to Replace a Roof in Canada - June 22, 2018
- Have You Crossed “Inspect the Roof” Off Your Spring To-Do List? - May 18, 2018
- Inspecting Your Roof for Damage Caused by High Winds - April 5, 2018
- 3 Reasons You Should Spring into Action When Getting a Roofing Estimate - April 4, 2018
IS THERE SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ ABOUT?
Fill out the form on our request page to let us know questions you would like answered or topics you would like to read about!Submit Your Ideas