How Herb Lodde & Sons Does New Roof Construction and Installation [VIDEO]
Your roof is a major investment. That’s why you need to be sure you work with real experts who will be able to provide the level of service that will keep your roof looking and performing its best for years to come.
This short video touches on everything homeowners should expect from their roofer including:
- The importance of chalk lining to ensure a straight, seamless installation.
- Securing nails properly and caulking any exposed heads.
- Using screws with vents (instead of nailing them).
- Putting down starter shingles, so the whole line adheres to the valley metal and prevents leaks.
- Cutting edges straight or at an angle to divert water into valleys.
- Precautions and extra steps that need to be taken during a wintertime installation.
At Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing, we take nothing but 100% pride in our services and workmanship.
Check out this video to learn more and see a Lodde roofer in action!
Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing has been providing quality roof replacements and repairs since 1964. We stand behind our workmanship and are committed to delivering superior results using the best materials. Contact us today to schedule your in-home consultation!
Like this? You might also like:
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Roofer Before You Hire Them
- What’s it Like Working with a Lodde Roofer? Watch This Video to Find out!
- Safety at Any Height: Hiring a Roofer Committed to Safe Work
- Is it Time to Replace Your Roof? - June 22, 2018
- Have You Crossed “Inspect the Roof” Off Your Spring To-Do List? - May 18, 2018
- Inspecting Your Roof for Damage Caused by High Winds - April 5, 2018
- 3 Reasons You Should Spring into Action When Getting a Roofing Estimate - April 4, 2018
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing! - December 21, 2017
- Thank You for Voting Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing the #1 Roofing Company in St. Catharines! - December 1, 2017
- Get Your Roof Ready for Winter with a Fall Roofing Checkup [Infographic] - November 10, 2017
- How to Choose the Perfect Shingles for Your Roof - September 13, 2017
- How Attic Insulation Keeps Your House Cool Throughout the Summer - August 31, 2017
- 4 Things You Can Do to Make Sure Your New Roof Won’t Fail - July 21, 2017