How Herb Lodde & Sons Does New Roof Construction and Installation [VIDEO]
Your roof is a major investment. That’s why you need to be sure you work with real experts who will be able to provide the level of service that will keep your roof looking and performing its best for years to come.
This short video touches on everything homeowners should expect from their roofer including:
- The importance of chalk lining to ensure a straight, seamless installation.
- Securing nails properly and caulking any exposed heads.
- Using screws with vents (instead of nailing them).
- Putting down starter shingles, so the whole line adheres to the valley metal and prevents leaks.
- Cutting edges straight or at an angle to divert water into valleys.
- Precautions and extra steps that need to be taken during a wintertime installation.
At Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing, we take nothing but 100% pride in our services and workmanship.
Check out this video to learn more and see a Lodde roofer in action!
Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing has been providing quality roof replacements and repairs since 1964. We stand behind our workmanship and are committed to delivering superior results using the best materials. Contact us today to schedule your in-home consultation!
Like this? You might also like:
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Roofer Before You Hire Them
- What’s it Like Working with a Lodde Roofer? Watch This Video to Find out!
- Safety at Any Height: Hiring a Roofer Committed to Safe Work
- 3 Things Not to Do When Hiring a Roofer - April 13, 2017
- To Repair or Replace Your Roof, That Is the Question - February 27, 2017
- Top 5 Problems for Homeowners and their Roofs during an Unrelenting Winter - February 13, 2017
- How Herb Lodde & Sons Does New Roof Construction and Installation [VIDEO] - January 24, 2017
- Removing Rooftop Ice and Snow with Salt - January 17, 2017
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing! - December 20, 2016
- 3 Tips to Help You Get Your Roof Ready for Winter - December 5, 2016
- Your Guide to Finding New Roofing - November 17, 2016
- 5 Tips for Maintaining a Flat or Low-Sloped Roof - October 28, 2016
- The Devil’s in the Details: Understanding a Roofing Contract - September 28, 2016