Get Your Roof Ready for Winter with a Fall Roofing Checkup [Infographic]
Shorter days and chillier winds mean only one thing: winter is coming. This year, according to the Farmer’s Almanac, Southern Ontario should prepare for a bit of a rollercoaster ride, with temperatures and precipitation being forecasted to vary widely throughout the season.
Use our fall roofing checklist to ensure your roof is ready to stand up to all that Mother Nature has to throw at it this winter:
Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing has been providing quality roofing services since 1964. We provide all-season services—from summertime replacements to wintertime repairs—and confidently stand behind our workmanship. Contact us today to schedule your in-home consultation!
Like this? You might also like:
- Top 5 Spring Maintenance Tips for Your Residential Roof
- Beware of This Common Roofing Scam – High Pressure Sales Tactics
- Beware of This Common Roofing Scam – Roofer Who Shows Up after a Storm
- Herb Lodde & Sons Is Proud to Be Baeumler Approved - August 19, 2019
- Does a New Roof Add Value to Your Home? - July 9, 2019
- Herb Lodde & Sons Wins 2019 Best of Award in Roofing from HomeStars! - March 13, 2019
- What You Need to Know about Winter Roof Replacements - February 7, 2019
- Merry Christmas from the Team at Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing - December 19, 2018
- Common Winter Roofing Problems: How You Can Identify, Fix, and Avoid Them - December 13, 2018
- Your Roof in a Storm: How You Can Protect One of Your Home’s Most Valuable Assets - October 17, 2018
- Shingle Warranties Explained - August 31, 2018
- When Is the Right Time to Replace a Roof in Canada - June 22, 2018
- Have You Crossed “Inspect the Roof” Off Your Spring To-Do List? - May 18, 2018
IS THERE SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ ABOUT?
Fill out the form on our request page to let us know questions you would like answered or topics you would like to read about!Submit Your Ideas