Get Your Roof Ready for Winter with a Fall Roofing Checkup [Infographic]
Shorter days and chillier winds mean only one thing: winter is coming. This year, according to the Farmer’s Almanac, Southern Ontario should prepare for a bit of a rollercoaster ride, with temperatures and precipitation being forecasted to vary widely throughout the season.
Use our fall roofing checklist to ensure your roof is ready to stand up to all that Mother Nature has to throw at it this winter:
Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing has been providing quality roofing services since 1964. We provide all-season services—from summertime replacements to wintertime repairs—and confidently stand behind our workmanship. Contact us today to schedule your in-home consultation!
Like this? You might also like:
- Top 5 Spring Maintenance Tips for Your Residential Roof
- Beware of This Common Roofing Scam – High Pressure Sales Tactics
- Beware of This Common Roofing Scam – Roofer Who Shows Up after a Storm
- How to Get Financial Assistance for a Roof Replacement - February 26, 2020
- Merry Christmas from Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing - December 18, 2019
- Why is My Roof Leaking? - October 28, 2019
IS THERE SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ ABOUT?
Fill out the form on our request page to let us know questions you would like answered or topics you would like to read about!Submit Your Ideas