Get a Residential Roof Tune-up with Our Special Spring Offer!
After a long, cold, gusty winter, your roof is bound to have a few small problems. Don’t wait until these minor roof repairs become big, costly issues!
Spring roof maintenance can make a real difference for your roof.
With proper maintenance, your roof will:
- Last longer
- Look better
- Cost less over time
- Have fewer leaks
- Better protect your home
What’s Included in Our Professional Roof Tune-up?
Every roof tune-up we do is unique to your roof. No small detail is overlooked!
As well as any needs specific to your roof, here are the standard tune-up services we provide after a long winter:
- Inspect your roof for any problems
- Repair up to 1 leak
- Secure any visible loose flashing
- Reseal vent stacks
- Repair popped nails
- Replace up to 10 shingles *replacement shingles will be as close a colour match as possible
- Reseal and recaulk chimney flashing
- Remove any debris on roof
We’ll also be sure to discuss with you thoroughly if any additional repairs are needed before we start the work. You can feel confident knowing an experienced Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing contractor is on the job!
Roof Replacement Credit on Our Spring Roof Tune-up Special
We stand behind our work.
If you replace your roof within one year of the tune-up, we will credit you $500.
>> Our experienced roofing contractors work with integrity, professionalism, and honesty. Schedule your spring residential roof tune-up today!
Serving Customers in St. Catharines, Niagara, Hamilton, Burlington, and Oakville.
Like this? You might also like:
- Top 5 Spring Maintenance Tips for Your Residential Roof
- What Should I Do If My Roof Is Sagging?
- Do I Need a Roof Replacement? 10 Failing Roof Signs Homeowners Need to Know
- 3 Things Not to Do When Hiring a Roofer - April 13, 2017
- To Repair or Replace Your Roof, That Is the Question - February 27, 2017
- Top 5 Problems for Homeowners and their Roofs during an Unrelenting Winter - February 13, 2017
- How Herb Lodde & Sons Does New Roof Construction and Installation [VIDEO] - January 24, 2017
- Removing Rooftop Ice and Snow with Salt - January 17, 2017
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing! - December 20, 2016
- 3 Tips to Help You Get Your Roof Ready for Winter - December 5, 2016
- Your Guide to Finding New Roofing - November 17, 2016
- 5 Tips for Maintaining a Flat or Low-Sloped Roof - October 28, 2016
- The Devil’s in the Details: Understanding a Roofing Contract - September 28, 2016