3 Reasons You Should Spring into Action When Getting a Roofing Estimate
With spring in the air for Southern Ontario, do you find yourself looking at your roof and thinking “this is it; this is the year we replace our roof? If the answer is yes, that means now is the time to start researching your options and – more importantly – scheduling appointments.
Here are three reasons why spring is the best time of year to secure a roofing estimate and schedule your new roof installation:
1. Guarantee the Best Prices for Your New Roof
Manufacturers typically raise the prices of their products twice per year – first in the spring and again in the fall. If you get an estimate before costs go up, you can secure those lower prices even if the work is performed a few weeks down the road.
2. Take Advantage of a Roofer’s More Flexible Availability
Waiting to get in touch with a roofer until the busy season (or close to it) is only going to mean longer wait times, greater frustration, and more headaches for homeowners.
The two busiest seasons for roofers in Southern Ontario are:
- Fall, which is always number one. At this point in the year the weather is still good and homeowners start getting those pre-winter jitters – identifying potential roof-related problems and leaping into action to remedy them as promptly as possible.
- Spring is the second most active season. Wet weather typically makes it easier to identify problem areas in your roof, and there is generally a rush to get roofs replaced immediately.
Getting your project in the agenda earlier means you’ll be able to work with your roofer to schedule your installation when it’s most convenient for you, whether that’s as soon as possible or within a few weeks.
3. Maximize Your Peace of Mind about the Roof above Your Head
Fixing problems earlier can reduce stress, frustration, and anxiety and help homeowners feel better about their roofs, especially if the problem is urgent or causing performance issues.
Repairing versus replacing your roof – which will be right for you? Read our blog to find out!
Remember that securing an estimate early will go a long way when it comes to getting your new roof – ensuring you get the best rates on the materials you want, installed at a time that will best suit you.
At Herb Lodde Roofing, our expert roofers have been providing quality roof replacement and repair services since 1964. Contact us to schedule your free in-home estimate!
Like this? You might also like: