We are your winter roofing experts; serving homeowners in Burlington, St. Catharines, Niagara, Hamilton, and Oakville.
We provide roofing services throughout the winter, including roof snow removal, ice dam removal, and emergency roofing repairs. In many cases, we use salt on the roof to melt snow/ice and prevent it from returning.
Our salts are chosen carefully for their benefits and effectiveness.
Windsor Safe-T-Plus Eco Safe Ice Melt
This salt is our most commonly used product.
- Melts in temperatures up to -15°C
- Eco-safe formula is less corrosive to shingles, eavestroughs, and plants
We use this product in situations where the homeowner has pets who will be exposed to the brine runoff from the roof.
- Melts in temperatures up to -12°C
- Made with urea and propylene in order to avoid irritating pets’ paws and stomachs
- Developed in collaboration with veterinarians for pet safety
Windsor Ice Melter Blend with Blue Crystals
This product is ideal for extreme winter conditions when it is too cold for other salts to be used.
- Effective at very low temperatures, up to -31°C
- Fast acting