What Does it Mean to Be Baeumler Approved?
Herb Lodde & Sons Is Proud to Be Baeumler Approved
Baeumler Approved makes it easier for homeowners to find home service contractors in their neighbourhood who they can trust.
To be Baeumler Approved, companies like Herb Lodde & Sons have to demonstrate a dedication to honesty, integrity, and quality service. They need to sign a code of conduct and, if it’s broken, members can be removed.
How Were We Chosen as a Baeumler Approved Member?
- Real Customer Feedback: Baeumler Approved spoke directly with our past clients to understand exactly what we’re like—the quality of our work, level of service, pricing, and how we communicate with homeowners.
- Collaborating Trades: Talking to companies and contractors who have worked with us gave Baeumler Approved an even more in-depth understanding of our approach to safe, quality work.
- Online Presence: Baeumler Approved thoroughly vetted us online to see testimonials, referrals, and any resolved complaints.
- Active Insurance and Workers Compensation: All Baeumler Approved members must have active liability insurance coverage of at least $1,000,000 as well as workers compensation coverage.
What Is the Code of Conduct?
The Code of Conduct is based on Bryan’s approach to customer service and satisfaction, and it is something that all Approved Members must sign and adhere to:
- Treat customers and homeowners with courtesy and respect.
- Provide written quotes that are reasonable, honest, and fair.
- Communicate project status to the customer on a timely basis.
- Complete work to a professional standard.
- Comply with all federal, provincial, and municipal by-laws and regulations.
- Provide employees with training required to ensure a safe working environment.
- Maintain insurance and comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Maintain a clean, safe workspace and respect the property of the homeowner.
- Always use a certified professional when and where applicable.
Baeumler Approved takes homeowner feedback seriously. If a member doesn’t comply with the Code of Conduct or performs work that doesn’t meet the expected standard, their membership can be revoked.