Herb Lodde & Sons Is Proud to Be Baeumler Approved
Baeumler Approved makes it easier for homeowners to find roofing services in their neighbourhood that they can trust. To be Baeumler Approved, companies like Herb Lodde & Sons must demonstrate a dedication to honesty, integrity, and quality service.
Keep reading to learn more about how Herb Lodde & Sons became Baeumler Approved.
How Do You Become a Baeumler Approved Member?
Baeumler Approved members must demonstrate a verifiable history of quality work and customer satisfaction. Baeumler Approved takes homeowner feedback seriously. If a member doesn’t comply with the Code of Conduct or performs work that doesn’t meet the expected standard, their membership can be revoked.
Criteria to become Baeumler Approved includes:
- Real Customer Feedback: Baeumler Approved spoke directly with our past clients to understand exactly what we’re like—the quality of our work, level of service, pricing, and how we communicate with homeowners.
- Collaborating Trades: Talking to companies and contractors who have worked with us gave Baeumler Approved an even more in-depth understanding of our approach to safe, quality work.
- Online Presence: Baeumler Approved thoroughly vetted us online to see testimonials, referrals, and any resolved complaints.
- Active Insurance and Workers Compensation: All Baeumler Approved members must have active liability insurance coverage of at least $1,000,000 as well as workers compensation coverage.
Our 50 Year History of Quality Work and Customer Satisfaction
Though we only recently became Baeumler Approved, Herb Lodde & Sons has provided verifiable quality roof replacements for our customers throughout Southern Ontario for over 50 years. Our roofing company is built on the idea of honest and superior quality work, to provide homeowners with the best materials and workmanship for their home, their needs, and their budget – without taking shortcuts.
Our membership with Baeumler Approved is a testament to decades of hard work and dedication in the roofing industry.
Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing has been providing quality roof replacements and repairs since 1964. We stand behind our workmanship and are committed to delivering superior results using the best materials. Contact us today to schedule your in-home consultation!
Like this? You might also like:
- Top 5 Spring Maintenance Tips for Your Residential Roof
- 3-Tab Shingles vs. Laminate Shingles
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Roofer Before You Hire Them 10 Questions to Ask Your Roofer Before You Hire Them
- Why is My Roof Leaking? - October 28, 2019
- Herb Lodde & Sons Is Proud to Be Baeumler Approved - August 19, 2019
- Does a New Roof Add Value to Your Home? - July 9, 2019
- Herb Lodde & Sons Wins 2019 Best of Award in Roofing from HomeStars! - March 13, 2019
- What You Need to Know about Winter Roof Replacements - February 7, 2019
- Merry Christmas from the Team at Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing - December 19, 2018
- Common Winter Roofing Problems: How You Can Identify, Fix, and Avoid Them - December 13, 2018
- Your Roof in a Storm: How You Can Protect One of Your Home’s Most Valuable Assets - October 17, 2018
- Shingle Warranties Explained - August 31, 2018
- When Is the Right Time to Replace a Roof in Canada - June 22, 2018
IS THERE SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ ABOUT?
Fill out the form on our request page to let us know questions you would like answered or topics you would like to read about!Submit Your Ideas